วันพุธที่ 30 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Week 14 Problem and Solution






Hi!!!!


I am tired of this place, I hope people change
I need time to replace what I gave away
And my hopes, they are high, I must keep them small
Though I try to resist I still want it all

I see swimming pools and living rooms and aeroplanes
I see a little house on the hill and childrens' names
I see quiet nights poured over ice and Tanqueray
But everything is shattering and it's my mistake


                                                                 Fools- Troye Sivan














What are Problem and Solution?




Problem and Solution is a pattern of organization where information in a passage is expressed as a dilemma or concerning issue (a problem) and something that was, can be, or should be done to remedy this issue (solution or attempted solution). The problem and solution text structure may seem like it would be easy to recognize, but it can be moderately difficult to identify because it is frequently confused with the cause and effect pattern of organization, as they both have relational structures; however, if you read the passage and look specifically for both a problem and a solution to the problem, you should find it pretty easy to distinguish from cause and effect, as cause and effect passages do not propose solutions to any negative occurrences within the passage but rather just explain why or how they happen.








Example: It seems like there has been a surge in teen pregnancies these days. Teen pregnancies make it very difficult for young mothers to pursue their dreams and meet the demands of an infant. Fortunately, most teen pregnancies can be easily prevented by using birth control; however, even birth control is not 100% effective. The most effective way to prevent teen pregnancies is abstinence, which is 100% effective.

Problem and Solution Text Structure Graphic Organizer









There are also a few signal words which may indicate that information in a passage is ordered in the problem and solution pattern of organization: propose, solution, answer, issue, problem, problematic, remedy, prevention, and fix.




Source : http://www.ereadingworksheets.com/text-structure/patterns-of-organization/problem-and-solution/




Today,we leared about problem-solution. It's a little bit hard! I'm feeling dizzy when I have to find the problem markers. 




The Language of Problem-solution!






And then we have exam. Wo wo wo! I have problem a bit because I take the time to read too much and I almost didn't finish the test of time. OMG! I felt like I'm so stupid but I so great about myself. I can do it! I know that it's true. Everything is possible,there's nothing we can't do. It's a wild and beautiful fire and I believe in myself!






Don't be afraid to be who you are
Just scream out and shout and follow the stars
Forget about the past that it's over
We are the young ones our way is forward

Who keeps tabs on stupid mistakes?
We all mess up but that's just the way
We learn how to get back up

We learn how to turn the page

  --- Shawn Mendes ---




  





Study hard!!!!!


BYE









ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น