วันอาทิตย์ที่ 13 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Week 9 Comparison and Contrast part 2







Here's another sunday morning call
Yer hear yer head-a-banging on the door
Slip your shoes on and then out you crawl
Into a day that couldn't give you more
But what for? 








Sunday morning to go to college, because today I have class. My mother get confused when my mother saw me woke up early today and I should be in bed with peace of mind. I would rather do a little bit of time because it is not familiar. I do everything very slowly. My mother felt that I was like an animal with a shell cause I very slowly. Today knot motorists to send me to college, because my father was ill, I could not have sent me. Ride the motorbike the morning is terrible. My head was a mess when I arrived at college, I felt like I had not combed.





First of all, the teacher gave us that home inspectors. Me and my friends we have the same answer because we do it together.






After that, the teacher asked we to think about main idea of the text.






Next, we have to read about the new text and it about two hurricanes. It is hurricanes Andrew and hurricane Katrina. And we have to write on whiteboard.













After we finish this text, we have to read about Men and Women: Do They speak the Same Language? We learned about this topic and find main idea.



The different between women and men.

 Women                                    

  •      talk too much                                                
  •      private/small                                               
  •      build relations                                                  
  •      English language spoken                          
  •      overlap (see definition below)                        
  •      symmetry                                                        




 Men


  • get more air time
  • public
  • negotiate status/avoid failure
  • English language written
  • one at a time
  • asymmetry



Exercise

H. State yhe main idea of Paragraph 8 in your own words.

Men and women are mention about handle conflict differently.




Homework!!





A. I'm agree with her.

B. I think Thailand is like America. Women are gender sensitive, thinking too much and don't like to share real feelings. Men is revealed. The words of men, some of it as a show of good word, but she thinks back to the other.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น