วันอังคารที่ 15 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Week 11 Cause and Effect part2















Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





 What’s up people? Satan’s back
By now everybody knows that’s me
And now I’ve got a new knowledge
Saw my blogger and I thought


Oh my God, look at my blogger
Who cares if i'm crazy
Time to living the life, babe


I am the dark lord of evil!
One day soon I will rule the Earth!



LOL








We started from check homework with a friend sitting beside me that we have the same answer or different answer. This story is talking about the effects of stress. We have the same answer and different answer too. It's okay,we have different a lot but we have all the same answer when we do homework with each other.


When we are learning,suddenly electric was extinguished So we had to leave the room because the air conditioner does not work when the electric goes out. The teacher let us go find something to do during a power outage. And ordered we to find Cause and Effect Markers.




When power resumes work. We went back into the room again. It takes just 30 minutes, so we spent the rest of the present 'How to cook' program that the teacher ordered we to do.















ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น