วันอังคารที่ 22 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Week 13 Exemplication











I'm back!!!!

Today is my day! I'm so lucky!

















    What is Exemplication?


 How to use Exemplication.




Commoly used transitions in abbreviations and transition in exemplification text!





Example











We started from check homework with a friend sitting beside me that we have the same answer or different answer. Then,read text and answer the questions.







next,the teacher asked we to read the text carefully and find discause maekers in the text. I found a difficult words!  'utter'



utter : to say something or to make a sound with your voice



Finally,we learned a little bit about 'Problem-solution' and the teacher asked we to work in groups about this topic.























ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น