วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2559

Week 15 Problem solving







Lesson one, just begun
Growing up, ain't much fun
Grown up, out of school
Out of luck and out of rules
No one there to tell me how
A different world - teacher, teacher, teach me now




Wow! Today is the last day of instruction. I feel the time pass quickly.



First, we started from check homework that teacher asked we to do.



Okay, we started from check title,main idea and graphic organizer. I have wrong answer in " How to Improve Your Memory". My graphic organizer is wrong. But I understand why I am wrong. I thought too much and so serious about it. I always think too much and it's make me feel so serious. I tried to relax when I read this passage but it's really hard because I want to do my best.


1.Solving Machine Gun Overheat and Malfunction Problems.






2.How to Improve Your Memory.





3. Preventing Road Accidents by Raising thr Minimum Driving Age.






4. Saving Cylists by Putting in Bike Lanes.





Next we check about choice question. My answers are right! That's make me feel very good!


Today we finished class very fast because the teacher has taught the end of course. The teacher wish we have a good life.





                                           BYE






ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น