วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

Week 11 Description of Books and Novels






Description of Books and Novels!










Hi Midterm test! OMG! My heart will go on....go on with my test! I fell like i have lost my brain!




And now  we went back to study. The teacher gave us some kinds of books and asked us about questions like "What is the title of this book?"  After that teacher asked us to do the exercises in new worksheets. The teacher asked us to read the text about books and novels and answered the questions from the text. It's easy and i can did it. I love to read novels because it make me funny,happy,fall in love and many feel. 
For reading English, you should try to find a book to read English books. It will help develop reading skills, you can do such as Harry Potter. You can think of many aspects of the book. Whether it's general knowledge books or novels. Books, but books have value and meaning in itself. And books that create value for the people who read it. 




You want to be valuable or not?

 Why not try to read it now?










ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น