วันศุกร์ที่ 30 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2558

Week 10 West meets East part 2












At the first time,teacher Usa asked us to speak our answers that are in worksheets one by one in order to checked them. My answer were correct but not all. Then i did exercise part grammar 2: write your own sentences. Give examples using like and such as. I can did it well. and then the teacher let me guessed Michael's answers about tour in Taiwan . Then read the text "Expat in Asia". I read it for three time. I used to read it carefully. It's about questions and answers of the one foriegner who lives in Taiwan. He felt like Taiwan look like his hometown. I think he is fall in love with Taiwan. He love Taiwan so much but he has problem in Taiwan too. It's about driving seriously problemtic and have grown to dislike in intensely. 














ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น