วันจันทร์ที่ 9 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

Week 14 ASEAN and Extensive reading









First, we checked homework that teacher asked we to do. My answer was not correct all. There are only a few wrong. After that teacher asked we to make groups including 5 member. We used a little bit time to make groups. My groups are including Phattarahathai,Suwannee,Auttawut,Parrichat and me. The teacher asked we to talk about the impact of the ASEAN Community and preparing yourself for ASEAN Community. And then summary on the paper and presen to the other groups.



























Next,my teacher asked  we to write words about researck on English language reading on whiteborad.









After that we talk about "Extensive reading". First,discuss the questions with a partner. Today i'm change a partner from Phattarahathai to Suwannee. The first question is "Do you often read in English for your private study?".



Do you often read in English for your private study?

My answer is yes,i'm reading on the Internet. I'm reading novels and fictions on the internet. I love novels on the internet because it's free and easy to find. I'm studying vocabulary from novel. I am useing dictionary online for find vocabulary.


And the last time in class teacher asked we to reading faster about "Simply read".















ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น