วันจันทร์ที่ 16 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2558

Week 15 Extensive reading part 2






Hey yoooooooooo!














15 weeks ago I wrote a blog. Why is this so fast? I have learned many things from the blogger! Okay,let join my last time to study in English Reading Strategies class!









At first teacher told our midterm test's score.I feel a little nervous about the exam because I left the room I thought I made many mistake. WOW, but who would've thought that it points out a little better than I thought. I was a little shocked at the score turned out better than I expected. I thought I would fall away again. But because of lack of confidence in itself, I like crazy people who are mentally distracted throughout. But it became a concern within the mind that makes no sense Mitts promote deeper. He points out, it makes me feel very good. Leave your concerns on that score if we have a book coming out and fully test it fully!







And then she answered exercises in worksheets together with guided us about how to find answers each parts. Teacher said that,"Have you done your homework?" My answer is "YES". I like to do homework with my friends. It gives us the answer in many different ways. After that we took together to just answer the best and only answer. These exercises were from passage "Simply read" It was a research about a group of Japanese students that didn't like English!! 
This exercise is quite difficult to put a number down on the line when we answer the question, then that sentence is true or false.But this passage make me feel so wondering "Why their scores were high score as much as regular English student?".   








For extensive reading, you should try to find a book to read English books. It helps develop reading skills that you have!!











BYE













ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น