วันอังคารที่ 2 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2559

Week 5 Descriptive













...EXAM TIME...







Descriptive!!!


Simple Definition of descriptive!!

       : giving information about how something or someone looks, sounds, etc. : using words to describe what something or someone is like.

       : providing facts about how a language is actually used rather than rules that tell people how it should be used.






After that, the teacher asked we to write words about Komodo dragon!

























Trip to answer the questions from my teacher!!!









Komodo dragon!











Mamma Mia!!!!! I hate you Komodo dragon!!! 


Komodo dragon so ugly for me!! Oh God, I hate it, hate it so much. To die, I will never go near it, it's a big, scary and may be fierce. Of course, I did not find it too real. I say that, I'm afraid it just visualize it. It's beyond description It seems unlikely he vigorously. More importantly, they eat horses! Oh God! if one day it is very hungry. It would certainly eat human! I read that it has toxic saliva. I think it reflects more fierce than Cobra. It is a very dangerous animal for me. Damn this life, I do not find it to be better than! God, God, God!














ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น